Photography, drawings, design, writing, and other random stuff. Enjoy!
写真図面设计書くおよびその他の乱数なもの楽しむ

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Santa Barbara

Today I attended my college classes, as I have been for one week now. I have one class (3d Design) in the evening on Mondays and Wednesdays (5:00-7:15). I bring my camera with me almost every class, in case I see something I absolutely have to take a picture of (like on my very first class when I had to wait for my ride, the way the moon was above the mountains shining on the sea in the twilight hours was  beautiful - too bad I didn't have camera with me on that day, boo.) Anyway, today I did have my camera with me, and all though there wasn't a full moon out today, I did get to capture a few great shots in the Santa Barbara Harbor. I got back home just in time to watch the last half of the new episode of my favorite show (GHOST HUNTERS!!!).

Santa Barbara Harbor
This is so pretty!
Misty coast of California.
This one is one of my favorites of the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment