Photography, drawings, design, writing, and other random stuff. Enjoy!
写真図面设计書くおよびその他の乱数なもの楽しむ

Friday, September 10, 2010

Scintillating Dreams

Here is another old poem, I literally made it up off the top of my head in about five minutes. It is about a love between two people that will never see each other again.

Scintillating Dreams

The sun is shining,
So scintillating.
Burning so brightly,
Disintegrating.

The sky is so blue,
Crystal clear, no clouds.
I want to be near,
But the growing crowds.

You wanted to talk,
but were pushed away.
I miss you so much,
Dreaming of the day.

Meeting you again,
No matter how far.
Whatever the cost,
By boat or by car.

We'd talk for hours,
Have a perfect time.
To be so lucky,
You are so sublime.

I've traveled so far,
To see only you.
You are my lover,
If only you knew.

I promised myself,
On that very day.
I'd say I love you,
In just this same way.

A dream where we meet,
Brings tears to my eyes.
I want to grow wings,
To fly through the skies.

Your eyes call to me,
I have to listen.
If I could just see,
The way they glisten.

The sun was shining,
So scintillated.
Lunar dreams so high,
Disintegrated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment