Photography, drawings, design, writing, and other random stuff. Enjoy!
写真図面设计書くおよびその他の乱数なもの楽しむ

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

NO WIRE AGAIN!!!

I haven't been posting for the past couple of day, not because I ran out of stuff to post (tons left) but because over these past few days I have been working on my college 3-D Design classes assignment. The assignment was to make a life size shoe out of wire and only doing the important lines. After this assignment, I NEVER WANT TO WORK WITH WIRE AGAIN! The wire was very difficult to work with and the thing did not come out the way I wanted to at all.


Originally I was going to have it much more detailed, even going so far as to have the shoelace. There were two problems with that though; First, I did not have enough time to do all of the details that I wanted to, and Second, the wire just would not cooperate enough for me to do the shoelace. So this is the final piece. Hopefully I do not get an epic fail forever to be disgraced by the world. Oh well, I guess it's not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment