Photography, drawings, design, writing, and other random stuff. Enjoy!
写真図面设计書くおよびその他の乱数なもの楽しむ

Friday, September 10, 2010

Old Poetry

Here are some of the poems that I wrote a while back. Hope you like them.

 The Shining Mountain

The wind is yearning, for it wants to see,
The mountain shining so brilliantly.
They have come near and far to see this sight
This wonderful hill of shining blue light.

A man I once knew, he traveled so far,
To see the spectacle some called bizarre.
And when he arrived at that sacred place,
Wrinkles disappeared that were on his face.

He was happy just like when he was young,
So jovial, that his beating heart sung.
And when he returned, there was such a stir,
The towns people were filled with much wonder.

The wind is yearning, for it wants to see,
That mountain that shines so brilliantly.


A Short Lovely Poem
 
The wind is so calm,
The water so blue.
When I see the clouds,
I'm thinking of you.

The stars are dancing,
The moon is so bright.
It's a reminder,
Of that fateful night.

When I said good bye,
But you said "Hello".
"I'll always be here,
So you'll always know."

There was snow falling,
When you told me this.
And that's when I knew,
From that lovely kiss.

The wind was so calm,
The water was blue.
I'll look for some clouds,
To remember you.

No comments:

Post a Comment