Photography, drawings, design, writing, and other random stuff. Enjoy!
写真図面设计書くおよびその他の乱数なもの楽しむ

Monday, September 26, 2011

A Friend Arrives (友人が到着)

I was meandering,
through the infinite gardens
on a sunny day.

When who should arrive
as I took my photographs,
minding my business?

Mrs. Butterfly,
with her lazurian wings,
gently shimmering.

She landed near by,
on a stark blooming crimson,
resting from long flight.

We talked for a minute,
for what seemed like and hour.
No speech required.

A slight breeze picked up,
and she subtly explained,
how she must head out.

Her children waiting,
to take them to the flowers,
now that it is Spring.

So I saw her off,
waving as she fluttered by, 
heading to the sun.

I continued on,
strolling through the pleasant scents,
smiling forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment