Photography, drawings, design, writing, and other random stuff. Enjoy!
写真図面设计書くおよびその他の乱数なもの楽しむ

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shichifukujin Magaizine Spread (七福神 雑誌の普及)

It's been a while without any posts, sorry I am currently going through a writer's block. So since last week I couldn't' give a new post I decided to do something different. I just realized that the week was already over and that I hadn't posted it here, sorry again. It's a magazine spread I made for the Shichi Fukujin or the Seven Lucky Gods of Japan. This was really fun to make and I hope you all like it. Sorry if there are any misspells in it, Photoshop (which I used to make it) doesn't have a spell check, and if it does, than I have yet to find it. Anyways here it is and again sorry and please enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment