Photography, drawings, design, writing, and other random stuff. Enjoy!
写真図面设计書くおよびその他の乱数なもの楽しむ

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pineapple Blast (パイナップル爆発)

So sorry it's been more than two since a post, this has mostly been due to the fact that on the day after my last post, Pokemon Black & White came out in America (I personally purchased White) and because I haven't really had much to post about recently, but now I am back and hopefully will be posting more often! Again!

This post is going to be pretty short, it is for a contest that I entered on deviantArt.com, the One Cat, One Clock, One Fruit contest by Fotalia. This was by submission for that, Enjoy!

It's kind of scary and funny at the same time! Just in case you couldn't tell, the clock is supposed to be an earring on the cat. Done on Photoshop!



Also, as many of you know, about a week ago, devastating tragedy happened. I am talking about the earthquake and subsequent tsunami that followed. I have heard a lot of bad things from the news (which is another reason why I haven't been on recently). Please support them in anyway possible, whether it be by giving money to the Red Cross, or just simply hoping and praying for the people of Japan (which really won't do much but still in these times we need hope). Also, on the matter of the Nuclear Power Plant situation in Fukushima, I really do not think that it is as bad as the reporters here are making it out to be, obviously it is a problem and the area around the plant probably won't be inhabitable any time soon, but honestly, the thought that nuclear fallout will cover the entire Northern Hemisphere is just preposterous.

Well that's all, for now hopefully I will post something a little latter on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment