Photography, drawings, design, writing, and other random stuff. Enjoy!
写真図面设计書くおよびその他の乱数なもの楽しむ

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pokemon Sketches (ポケモン素描)

This is the replacement for this week's non update to the T.S.O.M.A.S.A. story, as said before I am going through a writer's block and I decided I need to make it up some how so this time it's drawings from my sketch book (The sketchbook that I made all by myself, hard cover and everything!). The first are of preexisting Pokemon, the last ones are my own creation, either evolutions of already made Pokemon or completely new ones, I hope you like them all!

Froslass - Ice Pokemon
Kirlia - Psychic Pokemon

Milotic - Water Pokemon
Sunflora - Grass Pokemon
Psythbard (Pronounce Scythe {Sci} Bard) - Psychic/Steel Pokemon. My evolved form of Kirlia.
Lapranite - Water/Steel Pokemon. My evolved form of Lapras.
Phanwaile (Combination of Phantom and Wail) - Ghost Pokemon. My own creation.
Banshreek (Combination of Banshee and Shriek) - Ghost/Dark Pokemon. Final Evolved form of Phanwaile. There is a Second stage Pokemon in this group, just haven't come around to creating it yet.
Well there they all are, I hope you enjoyed them all. Goodnight for now, hopefully I will post something new real soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment