Photography, drawings, design, writing, and other random stuff. Enjoy!
写真図面设计書くおよびその他の乱数なもの楽しむ

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Story Time (お話時間)

I have recently decided that I am going to start writing some stories/novels that I have been having in my head for a while. There are seven so far covering a wide array of genres, from fantasy to romance to suspense. Here is a list of them and a small description for each. (Titles are temporary and may change as I start writing them):

Fantasy: A school people with special abilities.

Romance/Historical: A woman secretly takes care of mistreated children that she has kidnapped.

Drama: A royal family and there many secrets.

Fantasy/Historical: A man travels the world trying to save the dying species of dragons.

Mystery/Suspense: A woman's house becomes a scene for a murder.

Fantasy: Two Friends travel the world sending mythical beasts back where they belong.

Drama/Realistic: A greedy Pop Star learns about having a true heart.

Well those are my story ideas. I am currently working on the first book "T.S.O.M.A.S.A." at the moment. I have come up with the main and supporting characters (around 35) and I have written the first couple of pages already and I hope on writing at least one chapter a week (Then publishing it here, as well as on Deviant Art) so yet another thing to look out for here.

No comments:

Post a Comment