Photography, drawings, design, writing, and other random stuff. Enjoy!
写真図面设计書くおよびその他の乱数なもの楽しむ

Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Project

The first project that I finished in my 3D Design class last semester was to make a pair of shoes, one being a drawing, the other being a wire shoe. here are some pictures of the almost final product...



You may remember this from an earlier post, I just thought I would re-post it to show a couple more pictures of it and to say what grade I got on it...

The middle one shows some of the sketches I did for the drawing part of the assignment (Which I didn't end up turning in because it was late :(  after all the hard work I did on drawing it) I ended up getting an 83, because I didn't turn in the drawing (Yay! No epic fail!).

p.s. I say "almost" complete because I decided to add a real shoe lace to it, which I took from the shoe that was the model for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment