Photography, drawings, design, writing, and other random stuff. Enjoy!
写真図面设计書くおよびその他の乱数なもの楽しむ

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random Photographs

Since I have so many random old photographs on my computer, I am just going to post some of them at a time here in posts just like this, maybe like five or ten at a time until all of my random old pictures run out. Here is the first round.


One of my cousins looking out of our front window.

A Neighborhood cat that always seems to be hunting the gophers in our front yard.

A Japanese Pagoda and it's gardens.

The Almond Courtyard at the Winchester Mystery House.

The light house at Point Sur.

Don't go in the dark hallway!

My cousin's cat Sparkle.

The almost full moon during a beautiful sunset.

A pond near the town I live in.

Some crows.

No comments:

Post a Comment