Photography, drawings, design, writing, and other random stuff. Enjoy!
写真図面设计書くおよびその他の乱数なもの楽しむ

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Old - Panorama

A while ago, I entered a contest on DeviantArt.com for a new camera. The contest was to create a panorama shot. I came up with two different ideas for this contest, unfortunately I did not win but I thought I would put the different versions of the two pictures to see what others think the best versions of the pictures are.

The first ones are of a path me and my family walked on while we were picking up my cousin from where she gets dropped off at from school (She takes the bus). First is the version that I submitted for the contest.


Next are the other versions I made by changing the brightness and colors and stuff like that. Here they are...

This is actually the original picture.

Third version.

Fourth Version.

Black and White Version.

This is the next one that I entered in the contest, these are all my shoes, I digitally removed the brand names and labels from the shoes.


This last one is one I took on the same day as the first one, I did not submit this one because some of the areas of the fence did not match up very well and it looks kin of weird, but I will show it here anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment