Photography, drawings, design, writing, and other random stuff. Enjoy!
写真図面设计書くおよびその他の乱数なもの楽しむ

Friday, May 27, 2011

Favorite Pokemon Meme (好きなポケモンミーム)

About two weeks ago I did this thing for deviantArt, A meme started by Zhampy. The Meme? Favorite Pokemon of course! So I finished a while ago but I never had the time to post up here, so with out any further ado, here it is! Enjoy.
The finished product!
The drawings colored in after scanning them (digitally colored).
The rules if you couldn't tell was to choose and draw your four favorite Pokemon from each of the five generations, equaling twenty drawings. It was difficult to choose my favorites as I have a  lot of favorites, but I finally choose the following:

Generation I: Starmie (no. 121), Lapras (no. 131), Vaporeon (no. 134), and Dragonair (no. 148)

Generation II: Sunflora (no.192), Murkrow (no. 198), Kingdra (no. 230), and Suicune (no. 249)

Generation III: Kirlia (no. 281), Skitty (no. 300), Mawile (no. 303), and Milotic (no. 350)

Generation VI: Lumineon (no. 457), Glaceon (no. 471), Froslass (no. 478), and Cresselia (no. 488)

Generation V: Lilligant (no. 549), Swanna (no. 581), Frillish (no. 592), and finally Eelektross (no. 604)

Well those are them, if you want to find out about them, read the description in the submission on deviantArt.

No comments:

Post a Comment