Photography, drawings, design, writing, and other random stuff. Enjoy!
写真図面设计書くおよびその他の乱数なもの楽しむ

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Kasumii Pokemon Trainer Card

A while ago, I made a set of Pokemon Trainer cards for my family members. I also made one for myself to use for Deviant ID on Deviant Art. I couldn't put it up for a log time because I put my age as 18, but that hasn't been true up until a week ago. So I put it up finally and thought I would put it here as well.

It is mostly blue, the person is the same person from my "Froslass Gijinka" just with changed colors. The Pokemon featured on it are some of my favorites of all time, they include; Lumineon, Dragonair, Kirlia, Sunflora, Vaporeon, and Skitty. Almost all of it except for the pictures of the Pokemon, the Pokemon sprites, and the Badges are original, I made it completely on Paint. I tried to make it with the best Japanese that Google Translate could offer, I also looked at a real Japanese trainer card from one of the games for references.

Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment